By Rituparna Chaki, Agostino Cortesi, Khalid Saeed, Nabendu Chaki
The booklet comprises the prolonged model of the works which were awarded and mentioned within the moment foreign Doctoral Symposium on utilized Computation and safety platforms (ACSS 2015) held in the course of may possibly 23-25, 2015 in Kolkata, India. The symposium has been together geared up by way of the AGH college of technological know-how & expertise, Cracow, Poland; Ca’ Foscari collage, Venice, Italy and collage of Calcutta, India. The booklet is split into volumes and offers dissertation works within the parts of photograph Processing, Biometrics-based Authentication, gentle Computing, info Mining, subsequent new release Networking and community protection, distant Healthcare, Communications, Embedded platforms, software program Engineering and repair Engineering.
Read or Download Advanced Computing and Systems for Security: Volume 2 PDF
Best computing books
I even have this publication in EPUB and PDF as retail (no conversion).
With the appearance of wealthy net purposes, the explosion of social media, and the elevated use of robust cloud computing infrastructures, a brand new iteration of attackers has additional crafty new options to its arsenal. For an individual considering protecting an program or a community of platforms, Hacking: the subsequent iteration is among the few books to spot a number of rising assault vectors.
You'll not just locate priceless info on new hacks that try to take advantage of technical flaws, you'll additionally learn the way attackers benefit from contributors through social networking websites, and abuse vulnerabilities in instant applied sciences and cloud infrastructures. Written through pro net safeguard execs, this ebook is helping you know the reasons and psychology of hackers in the back of those assaults, permitting you to raised organize and shield opposed to them.
* learn the way "inside out" thoughts can poke holes into secure networks
* comprehend the recent wave of "blended threats" that make the most of a number of program vulnerabilities to scouse borrow company facts
* realize weaknesses in today's strong cloud infrastructures and the way they are often exploited
* hinder assaults opposed to the cellular crew and their units containing invaluable information
* concentrate on assaults through social networking websites to acquire private info from executives and their assistants
* Get case reviews that exhibit how a number of layers of vulnerabilities can be utilized to compromise multinational businesses
Discover, comprehend, and get ready genuine facts utilizing RapidMiner's functional information and tricks
• See the right way to import, parse, and constitution your info quick and effectively
• comprehend the visualization chances and be encouraged to take advantage of those together with your personal data
• based in a modular solution to adhere to straightforward processes
Data is in every single place and the volume is expanding a lot that the distance among what humans can comprehend and what's to be had is widening relentlessly. there's a large worth in info, yet a lot of this price lies untapped. eighty% of knowledge mining is ready figuring out facts, exploring it, cleansing it, and structuring it in order that it may be mined. RapidMiner is an atmosphere for laptop studying, information mining, textual content mining, predictive analytics, and enterprise analytics. it truly is used for examine, schooling, education, quick prototyping, program improvement, and commercial applications.
Exploring facts with RapidMiner is filled with sensible examples to assist practitioners become familiar with their very own facts. The chapters inside this booklet are prepared inside an total framework and will also be consulted on an ad-hoc foundation. It presents basic to intermediate examples exhibiting modeling, visualization, and extra utilizing RapidMiner.
Exploring information with RapidMiner is a precious consultant that provides the real steps in a logical order. This publication starts off with uploading facts after which lead you thru cleansing, dealing with lacking values, visualizing, and extracting more information, in addition to figuring out the time constraints that genuine info locations on getting a outcome. The e-book makes use of actual examples that can assist you know how to establish methods, quick. .
This e-book provides you with an exceptional figuring out of the probabilities that RapidMiner offers for exploring information and you'll be encouraged to exploit it on your personal work.
What you are going to examine from this book
• Import genuine facts from records in a number of codecs and from databases
• Extract positive aspects from dependent and unstructured data
• Restructure, lessen, and summarize facts that will help you realize it extra simply and procedure it extra quickly
• Visualize info in new how you can assist you comprehend it
• discover outliers and techniques to address them
• become aware of lacking facts and enforce how you can deal with it
• comprehend source constraints and what to do approximately them
A step by step instructional variety utilizing examples in order that clients of other degrees will enjoy the amenities provided by way of RapidMiner.
Who this booklet is written for
If you're a desktop scientist or an engineer who has genuine facts from that you are looking to extract worth, this ebook is perfect for you. it is important to have a minimum of a easy information of knowledge mining concepts and a few publicity to RapidMiner.
Das Buch bietet eine verständliche, kompakte Einführung in die Softwareentwicklung mit Java. Es konzentriert sich dabei mehr auf Konzepte und Methoden als auf versionsspezifische Sprachelemente. Ziel ist die Motivation und Ausbildung zum Selbststudium. Die Konzepte werden durch die Realisierung von Projekten vermittelt.
Styles and Skeletons for Parallel and allotted Computing is a distinct survey of study paintings in high-level parallel and dispensed computing during the last ten years. Comprising contributions from the major researchers in Europe and the USA, it seems to be at interplay styles and their position in parallel and disbursed processing, and demonstrates for the 1st time the hyperlink among skeletons and layout styles.
- Grundkurs Verteilte Systeme: Grundlagen und Praxis des Client-Server und Distributed Computing
- Tools for High Performance Computing 2014: Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Parallel Tools for High Performance Computing, October 2014, HLRS, Stuttgart, Germany
- Advances in Physarum Machines: Sensing and Computing with Slime Mould
- Information Computing and Applications: International Conference, ICICA 2010, Tangshan, China, October 15-18, 2010. Proceedings, Part II
- Computing Methods in Optimization Problems. Proceedings of a Conference Held at University of California, Los Angeles January 30–31, 1964
- Collision-based computing
Additional info for Advanced Computing and Systems for Security: Volume 2
WDCC with 18 coefﬁcients provided acceptable accuracy with lowest RTF. • The testing environment such as air conditioners in ofﬁce, system processor sound and group talking environment varies the performance of MSAC. From the above study the author recommended the WDCC feature extraction techniques are robust and dynamic as compare to MFCC, LPC, Rasta, LDA, and PCA. References 1. A review on speech recognition technique. Int. J. Comput. Appl. 10(3), 0975–8887 (2010) 2. : Large vocabulary speech recognition 35(4):42–50 (2002) 3.
J. Med. Inf. Technol. 23/2014 (2014). ISSN 1642-6037 15. : An approach for micro-tomography obtained medical image segmentation. , et al. ) Applied Computation and Security Systems, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 304 (2015) An Approach for Automatic Indic Script Identiﬁcation from Handwritten Document Images Sk. Md. Obaidullah, Chayan Halder, Nibaran Das and Kaushik Roy Abstract Script identiﬁcation from document images has received considerable attention from the researchers since couple of years.
4 Statistical Region Merging (SRM) and Multilevel Thresholding In region merging-based method, regions are described as sets of pixels with homogeneous properties and they are iteratively grown by combining smaller regions. Pixels are elementary regions. Statistical test is performed to decide if merge tested regions. Detailed description is available in original SRM paper . Multilevel thresholding modify Otsu method allowing to get more than two pixel classes by choosing the optimal thresholds by maximizing a modiﬁed between-class variance.